Guy held my arms really tight and blew in my face?

We were making out in his car and he was angry that i didn't wanted to get any further....so he held my two polses and blew in my face for like 8 seconds straight, i yelled and told him to stop, why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure a dick or a dickhead... !!

What Guys Said 4

• I woulda fucking slapped his ass.

And GOD that woulda felt good.

• He is a creep, that's why

• he is a fuckwit that's why

• Did he blow his load in your face?

• noooo , i didn't wanted to touch him down there, he also gave me hoorible hickeys, 4 huge ones on my neck because he loved my long neck and he gave me bruises over my body... he said i was his property, he did it on purpose so no one would touch me,

• Well he ain't someone you want to be with, id seriously cut him off

• He's abusive and controlling... end it with him before letting things get any further.

What Girls Said 1

• You do not need to be with someone who will put their hands on you, guy OR girl. You deserve better. WHY he did it could be any number of reasons, but those reasons don't matter in light of the truth: his behavior is abusive and if he doesn't get help, there's no reason for him to stop at just grabbing you for a few seconds. The next thing you know, you could have broken bones or sprains... or worse. I say, cut all ties with him, and if he stalks you after or something, get a restraining order.