Did he try to hit it and quit it?

I met this guy last week at a work event and gave him my number and we even made date plans for a day in London. He finally texts me a week later (claims that his phone was in repairs - I believed him though as his phone did look a little different the next time I met him). He tells me that he's in my neighbourhood and we decide to meet up and we eventually end up sleeping together. The only problem is that I don't know what is happening from here as every time we speak he always speaks about long distance and relationships and what we were looking for in the opposite sex but I'm finding it hard to suss him out as he doesn't really text (has been like this from the start). We talk more when we're together rather than over text. He also told me that he told his friends and parents about me. So did he just want to hit it and quit it? And how do I ask him if that was his intention in a subtle way?

• Yes - he wanted to hit it and quit it
  • No - he wants something more

Most Helpful Guy

• "We talk more when we're together rather than over text."

That is perfection. If he really just wanted to hit and quit, he wouldn't have said nada to anybody except his fellows over a pint.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 5

• Well he's not avoiding you sooo, no I'd say he's not trying to hit it and quit it... There's no knowing at this point whether he's just in it for sex or not, but he didn't ghost on you so he wasn't just trying to pump n dump.

• There's no way of knowing. I couldn't vote in the poll. You just need to ask him straight up what his intentions are. There's no need to be subtle. If he's feeling it he'll tell you the truth. Wait till you can talk face to face and then just casually say that you are wondering where this is going and that you'd like to know what his intentions are for your friendship. See what he says and then your heart can rest :)

• If it was a hit and quit you'd never hear from him after the first time y'all slept together. Maybe he wants friends with benefits

• its was hit an quit dont bother with him he prob only did it after all the time to get it out of his head id say meh you both got sex let it go

• You gave it up to quickly. That let's him know that he doesn't have to chase you. Men usually like a challenge and because you had sex within a few days of knowing him he probably doesn't respect you and is no longer interested. Men are pigs try not to catch feelings so quickly!