Guys, do you like girls to give you pet names?

If so, what are your favorite pet names? Please be extensive as possible.

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, stuff like, babe and honey are good, but I'd prefer if she comes up with something different and special, not just the generic ones.

1|0
    0|0
    • Do you like stuff like Snuggle Bunny?

• Show All
    • Thanks for the MHO!

• You're welcome :)

What Guys Said 18

• Yep i love pet names... well some anyway.

Baby- yes
    Babe- no
    Sweetie- yes
    Honey- yes
    Darling- eh sure
    Dear- eh sure
    Love- yes

There are a lot of others she could call me (including ones she might make up), but my favorites are honey, sweetie, baby, and love

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes my first ex girlfriend my pet name for her was Love Muffin
    but i like "Babe" "Babes" "Baby" "Sweetie Pie" but i love it :)))

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol I actually like it quite a bit during my last relationship I grew rather fond of being called hon.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like "Squiggles" frankly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Particular name doesn't always matter. Could be just something that you both saw in a movie or something

1|0
    0|0
  • when we are in loves.. we like whatever she/he calls. baby and darling is my favourite

1|0
    0|0
  • This girl I've been talking to calls me honey sometimes, I like that

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I love it actually, makes me feel special

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really. No girl ever even gave me one. Except one relationship, I called her bitch and she called me f****t .

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really no.
    Unless you mean stuff like love, cariƱo or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah i hate having to be called by pet names, i find it cheap and embarrassing

0|1
    0|0
  • Most certainly, so as long as I don't have a dog collar.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pet names... Noooo

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah Iand I think it's sort of sweet but there some names off limits like little princess etc...

0|0
    0|0
    • *yeah and

• Show All
    • Your welcome:)

• A love is imp.. whatever ur love may call u. <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes my favorite is little mama lol

0|0
    0|0
  • And old gf always went on about my blue ribbon tongue, and had a pet name for my penis ("hill giant" - if you are super curious, it's because I was playing a game where I had a pet hill giant, and she thought I was referring to something else). So those were bedroom pet names, but I enjoyed them.

I wouldn't mind pet names in the general relationship, but no one I've dated has ever done that.

1|0
    0|0
    • When my gf and I do bdsm, she calls me 'sir' - that might count?

• Show All
    • Oh, it can be terribly terribly awkward. And it's not like TV or p*rn or anything gives a good guide to real life sex. It does get easier the more you try it, at least. My gf still blushes sometimes when we talk about stuff - I think it's charming :) And it means we do things we both enjoy in bed, and we have clear consent with what we do.

It's also not as hard once you manage to actually open your mouth.

... you can take that two ways, I suppose, but I meant communication ;-)

• I got what you meant ;)

• Well my gf calls be teddy bear cause i'm a but bit bigger and she is small. and cause i cuddle a lot with her, she calls me "mr. cuddles" ... very embarrassing that i even wrote that, -_- but there it is

2|0
    0|0