For anyone who doesn't know what vitiligo is:
A condition in which the pigment is lost from areas of the skin, causing whitish patches, often with no clear cause.
So ever since I saw that model on ANTM awhile back, I fell in love with the sheer uniqueness of it. Of course it would have taken a serious working on confidence to get to this model's level, but i think it's absolutely beautiful.
This is Chantelle Winnie:
[check out the rest of her body as i can only post 3 pics -.-]
I think this is UFC dude:
So, would you?
PS: no judgment here, we're all entitled to our preferences.
- Yeah easily, i find beauty in this kinda thing, regardless.45% (13)27% (7)36% (20)Vote
- Uh not really, not my type, as much as I'd try to ignore it.10% (3)27% (7)18% (10)Vote
- I'm not sure tbh...34% (10)23% (6)29% (16)Vote
- It depends on how it looks7% (2)19% (5)13% (7)Vote
- Other (explain)4% (1)4% (1)4% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
This may or may not sound shallow lol. I hope it doesn't
The biggest "tun off" is when it gets to the face, which is like the worst thing because I ALWAYS notice the face first. It isn't "eww" it's more like "oh that sucks for them". I've seen people with it before, on their arms, legs, stomach etc, which never deterred me, but as soon as it gets to their face, I cringe a little.
That being said, if I get a damn good positive vibe from them, it won't stop me. I would just feel awkward because I would most likely keep staring at it lol1