Guys, i'm really really confused and a bit hurt. Please help me out?

I once liked him, I got rejected because of another girl. I got over him. Now almost a year later we meet again. We attend the same course for a month. He is still single.
He act interested, he stares at me, won't talk to me, but listens to me when I talk, his body language signals that he likes me. However when he's drunk, he is on a hunt for sex. He have already tried getting it from me 3 or 4 times.

EXTRA INFOMATION:
I never initials any contact, he is the one that initials all the contact.. So we don't really have much interaction. When we first met in the beginning of the course he waved hi. Today the course finished, when I was done hugging someone goodbye, he took a unsure step towards me and waited for me to react. It is the first time he done that, initial contact like that. Normally he just stand there looking at me.

I don't know when or if we're going to meet again, however I'm really confused. Sober and drunk him do two completely different things. Please help me, I feel like a fly trapped in a spider web. I was once trapped in the web and managed to get free and now I'm trapped again.
Could anyone please tell what is going on in his head? Why is he doing this? I'm quite sure he doesn't like me? But why would he act interested if he isn't?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Alcohol does not change people. When guys are sober, we know that certain things should not be said, certain actions are not appropriate. Our internal censor controls what we say and do. Alcohol turns off the internal censor and we demonstrate our true feelings. However, the fact that he wants sex when he is intoxicated isn't a horrible thing. If he is not a player/serial dater. . . most guys want to have sex to become closer to a woman, to feel trusted by her, and to know that we are the one who she chooses to bring her pleasure. So, he wants sex before you want sex. . . that's normal. Ask him if he just wants a roll in the hay or if he's going to be there the next morning to take you out to breakfast.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't know the real situation, but here just an opinion from me, dont take this too much :-) ... a guy if he is serious in a relationship, he will leave the things that he shouldn't do, and do the right thing that he responsible upon to.. if he can know the difference between good and bad, ull know his move.. by your story, its seems like he not quite serious to start a serious relationship.. im afraid he can't stop getting drunk.. and if he just wanna have sex? isn't it useless? Be alert, ask him nicely... This is just an opinion, please correct me if I've made mistakes :-)

• Drunk guys just want their pecker wet. Who knows? Ask him out. If he says no then you know. That being said do yourself a favor and dont put out for awhile if you date him. See if he is willing to wait.

• He have already rejected me once. I don't want to embarrass myself.

• i think u should just give up on him? since u were rejected once already, plus he's an alcoholic drunkard, find someone better?

• According to this you still have feelings for him. These are the good signs just be straight forward with him ask him if he is hitting on you.

• I don't have the same feelings for him like I did a year ago. But I don't dislike him any more.

• Take heed the opinions of the 24 and older.

• There's nothing in alcohol that makes someone to act differently from what he/she really is!
    It just brings out the real inside of man, which he may be hiding, if a beast is drunk he won't act like a sober monk! don't expect it to be.