Guys, what are your texting habits towards a girl your interested in?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I just talk to her like normal, have a conversation about whatever comes up, and don't force any sort of behavior. If I like her, I'm already bound to be flirting with her so I don't really try to make it obvious.

But that's just me. The last few girls I texted I suppose didn't have "texting habits", because those motherfuckers who were addicted to their phones before suddenly don't text back or text 1-word answers lol

0|0
    0|0
    • lol. Bullshit eh!

• Show All
    • Oh yeah, I agree with you and understand that you've got your own thing going on. I'm not an avid texter anyway, so I actually like my conversations to be here and there, and not constant.

But I just get the feeling that everyone says that they "don't play games"... but there are tons of games going on out there. So nobody admits to it, but somebody has got to be playing them lol

• Haha. Totally agree. I don't think I play games but who knows!

What Guys Said 5

• I think i'm bad at texting. I tend to ask trivial things just to have a conversation with girls i like.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Doing anything tonight?"

"Tomorrow?"

"Talk to you latter."

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to text a lot if I'm interested. Sometimes I'll find an excuse just to text and get a reply.

0|1
    0|0
  • I text a lot of I'm interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women are shallow?

0|0
    0|0