Whenever were with each other he goes crazy (super horny)?

We have a lot of sexual attraction, but Im just wondering if he actually likes me and sees a potential for a relationship. When I asked what he thinks of me he said he thinks im a cool girl to hang out with and thinks we hit it off. we went on a few dates but always are kissing hooking up and having sex. lots of sexual atttraction.

What Guys Said 2

• That can only be a good thing, no? You want him super horny around you AND saying you're a cool girl to hang out with. After you get him to pop off a few times does he still want to hang out? If so, he's into you!

• We'll cuddle in bed after, talk, watch tv, get food lol but I dont know how to change it from going towards just hooking up to going more towards more of a relationship. I like having sex with him too, but I want a commitment. I dont think cutting out sex will do, because I enjoy it too, but I want to get more serious too

• Keep fucking and just add in other things! If he's only spending tie with you that's commitment, no?

• wjats he need all that for if he's already getting laid?

• this is true, what if i just stopped having sex with him

• Might work but I'd just quit talking to you, I'd have no more use for you.

• If you cut out the sex for a while and he is still interested and consistent, then he likes you. If he doesn't contact you then you are just a sex buddy to him.

What Girls Said 0