Have you had your first kiss yet? If so, how did it happen and how was it?

I haven't had mine yet but I have heard it's pretty awesome. Do you agree?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well my first one happened when I was like I want to say 6 I was playing marriage with two girls in the back yard. Got a peck on the lips

My first one in a actual relationship was not the greatest there was no spark, no flare with it was like kissing your best friend lol. Turns out we just saw each other as friends lol.

What Guys Said 8

• I was 14, hanging out with my sisters friend who was 19, and doing my best to flirt. Apparently it worked. She said 'I want to try something' and i had a pretty good hunch. Ended up making out for like an hour a few days in a row.

It was good.

She advised me to open my mouth more. Perhaps that advice will be useful to you ;)

• i had it a decae ago, and my 1st kiss wasn't anything special basically... just average!

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• Back in the long distant past I was 15 - As a kiss it wasn't anything special but it meant a lot and thankfully I soon got better at it - Still remember it 30 years later (never knew heart could beat at 300 beats a minute).

• 7 years old, kiss mouth to mouth without any tongues. Happened in the Philippines, mostly curiosity. It's also the first time I've ever seen a person naked. She was 9 years old. Therefore, does that really even count?

• Yes age 28 had my very first kiss

• Mine wasn't so awesome. I was too drunk to remember it but it was awful. Caught me at the most unexpected time too

• No I have not I had my first kiss that was not a blood related family on the cheek in 9th grade.

• Nope still didn't get it

What Girls Said 11

• My first kiss was strange since we both never kissed someone it was funny since we were like so how do we start? Omg it was horribly funny. He was like do I turn left and your right. It was funny but it was ok. dont kiss someone just because I think a kiss is meaningful when you like the person a lot and that person feels the same way.

• Yes. The first one that I don't really count was 11. I do remember a lot of tongue and that we were behind my house. I don't remember how we started.

The next was when I was 19. I was at a party, I saw a really hot guy that I WANTED to lose my virginity to and was drunk enough to almost do it... football player. Hot.

Anyway, he sort of kick-started my fetish on dominant guys because he picked me up and pressed me to the wall as we made out. Frigging hot.

• I'm seeing a lot of "not awesome" stories on here. Maybe because I am a romantic sap, but I always payed close attention to kissing scenes and mimicked what I saw. I was told that I was a great kisser. :)

• Okay so I was hanging out with my friend and he was being really flirty and touchy, so I knew he liked me. But I have absolutely no interest in him at all, I think he's annoying and ugly -.-
    But he kissed me, twice. And both times I didn't really kiss back and I didn't even close my eyes because 1. I actually have a boyfriend (and he knew that) who lives far away. 2. I didn't want my first REAL kiss to be with an ugly dork. I sound mean, but it's true. I am not attracted to him, I will never be attracted to him, and thinking about the kiss makes me want to vomit. I'm waiting until my boyfriend flies down to visit me to have my first actual passionate kiss where I actually enjoy it

• I had my first kiss at 14 I believe but it was awkward. I felt as if I was rushed into it and he didn't stop asking me either. It was weird and I didn't feel so comfortable with it, I felt pressured pretty much. It wasn't the best thing in the world like I had hoped.

• Rule #1 for most things in life, the first attempt usually doesn't go so well.

But my first kiss was on a dare with a boy I'd been friends with my whole life. It was weird, and a little awkward because it was a dare.

• Haven't had mine, but I have my ideas of who I want it to be with.

• mine was not enjoyable at all. it was a bit unexpecting and felt weird like my mouth was being invaded by a stranger's tongue.

• My first real kiss was with an ex of mines out in the open where no one was looking. It was drizzling too and I was on vacation. It was awkward at first but i eventually moved with the flow.

• First time wasn't awesome for me lol.. just a bit boring and childish.

• @CuriousKait it does get awesome though the more you do it. I realize I didn't exactly sell kissing to you right there lol...

• No I haven't

• Yes and it was horrible, the guy's way of kissing was suuuper sloppy. So it wasn't a nice experience at all :/