Why are his texts suddenly so much shorter?

We met last weekend and have been on 3 dates since. Usually his texts are really long and chatty, but tonight they're a lot shorter. I saw him last night and things were great. He told me he liked me a lot and we chatted for ages. Then he didn't text me at all until this evening. Now he's just replying with short answers. I mean he's still asking me questions like what I'm up to tonight, where I'm going, etc. But when I ask him questions they're really short. I know he mentioned yesterday that he had a super long day at work, but they texts feel really cold and awkward. Am I reading too much into this or is he just suddenly really uninterested? Why would he suddenly be sending short texts like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're looking way too deep into this. Most guys don't like texting 1.) it gets old and 2.) there is no emotion that is sent or received through text messages. So they much rather show you how much they care about you in person. Now the day he removes all contact. that's when you should worry.

What Guys Said 1

• You're thinking too much about it. If he did tell you he likes you recently and drives the conversation instead of just answering your texts, then there's nothing to worry about

What Girls Said 1

• He might be playing games with you.