How would you feel if your significant other had mostly friends of the opposite sex?

47

Most Helpful Guy

• Been there, done that, did not bother me at all. ( I am not a jealous person at all )

What Guys Said 6

• I don't care, as long as she has friends. Just less nonesense I have to listen to.

I wouldn't be surprised though. Guys make way better friends than girls.

• Just tell him the same way you would tell anyone else. I can't think any reason not to do it this way.

• No worries. Excellent, in my opinion. Having friends is important.

• To me it would depend on how much of 'friends' they were, I'm not one to step in-between and go "Hey, I don't like this guy, don't talk to him again." as it's not my right to choose who her friends are.

I would be cautious if they were say really close, go out often, joke about being together, she seems to care more for him than me, etc.

• Well i would trust that my partner not a cheater and i would get a bit worried if she was spending more time with them than me and if she blew off to spend time :)

• I would be very suspicious , Im a guy and I garauntee that 90% of your guy friends would sleep with you given the opportunity. 50% don't give a shit about your Bf either especially if they aren't his friends. Also I've been cheated on by ex's and their guy "friends" it's always the friend and I learned my lesson.

What Girls Said 4