He won't talk to me. How to I communicate to him that I won't text him until he talks to me?

He likes me. I like him.

It's a vicious circle. I won't text him until he talks to me, but he is kind of a wimp and probably won't talk to me unless I text him and say I like him. So what do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like a circle of dumbness. If you like him contact him, if he likes you he should contact you. There are no rules about this.

• Little harsh buddy

but he's a chicken! grr

should I forget it or what

• You're both chickens. Headless ones that run around in circles forever till someone eats you.

Just call.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You've just answered your own question unfurtunately: " kind of a wimp and probably won't talk to me unless I text him and say I like him"

It's your call girl. You gotta do it. Unless you want to sit around and wait for a loooong time...

Get the finger out, if he's that wimpy then he's probably a nice guy and will still be very nice to you you even if he's not interested. So worse thing that will happen is he will let you down very nice.

So do it!

• lolll it's always like that! But you have to have confidence and make the first move sometimes.. and it has to be natural