Guys, another bad relationship or is it my head?

I have to talk to this guy for about a week and ever was going good but I have issues from my past relationships and every time say something that I think is funny get gets all up set with me. Like he ask what I was doing since I was home alone I told him I was losing a game of Strip poker I said I can never bet myself. Wait I don't know how to play. Did I say the wrong thing or I'm in another bad relationship?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it depends on what you are saying that is making him upset. For example mentioning your losing a game of strip poker as a joke may not come as funny to most men and make them upset. Why? Well because he will imagine you playing strip poker with other men and possibly many other scenarios which will arouse jealousy and anger. So it depends on how you are joking. However that is a possibility another could be he thought you probably play strip poker before. In my opinion if a girl tells me that I will assume she is trying to arouse me and I would probably play with that. You just need to think if he is the serious type, if you been joking in a way that possibly offends him. Ask him and determine what kind of man he is.

What Guys Said 5

• From what I understand past the liqeur and perhaps wine and other alcoholic beverages.

You have been talking to a guy for a week and you ask whether you'll have a relationship with this person?

I think it's the alcohol in your head. Or perhaps a medication you might have taken too much of. You don't sound sober at all.

• I don't get what your asking lol... really not clear

• Not sure I even understand you but it sounds like he can't take a joke

• Jealous and it will continue.. he wants you to himself and dont want you to have a past he must like you for you an your past. An for what could happen with your laughs and strip poker will be lost. Give me a game i will make sure you loose hahahah

• Your boyfriend takes everything to literally!