Why is it that no guy has the divine right to have a girl in his life, why is having a girlfriend not a right?

the way i see it, having a boyfriend is a right for girls, but having a girlfriend is not a right for guys, guys have to earn things in life way more than girls do.

Okay, sorry, I believe I was having a mental breakdown, or anger outbreak when I asked this question, just going through a very long dry spell, I understand they women who are obsese probably feel the same way

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel you on that one but when the ball is in your court you can call the shots with who you date, so if a girl has a lot of guys that want date her or have sex with her, she will choose the one she likes the most, my guess in your situation that you don't have a lot of options so forget about girls because the more you complain the more your going to alienate them from you, I know it's not fair that they have options and you don't but focus on you and your goals in life. You just have to make the best of the hand you were dealt and hopefully one day you will find love and happiness.

What Girls Said 4

• Because your rights can't infringe upon other people's rights. For example, a girl has the right to not have to be your girlfriend. She also does not have the right to have a boyfriend.
    No one is entitled to another person, otherwise we wouldn't live in a free country...

• Since when are women entitled to boyfriends? Just because guys have lower standards, that doesn't necessarily mean that women are just given boyfriends.

• What? So you think we get everything easier? Even though there are millions of single mothers out there, because it is seen to be their responsibility.

• May I introduce you to all the single girls on here?

*no one* is entitled to anyone's time, money, affection, or body

What Guys Said 10

• I'll let you in on a little secret. We put up with a lot more shit and take on a lot more responsibility than women. That's what makes us men. Now man up get out there and find yourself a nice girl, treat her right look after her and you'll both be happy ☺

• I will admit I don't like it at all on how me being a guy I was dealt with that card

• Haha and guys like you should be be dealt death penalty because the world would be better off without sick puppies like yourself fuckface

• ya well lets just say i hate, despise, loathe reality for being the way it is in terms of not being able to get what you want whenever you want

• Girls don't have a right to have a bf either. Quit your bitching brah. Nobody are entitled to get anyone.

• yes they do, they have the final say, all they have to do is welcome or deny advances

• The #1 thing I have learned from GaG being on here for 5 years is...
    ...
    ...
    ... dating isn't as easy for girls as us guys think.

They have a different, yet equal, set of challenges.

• lololololol...

• Why is it that you're CRAY! ?

• because men are the laborers of life and creators of civilizations.

• I used to feel like you OP in a more stronger way, but the times I do get bitter and resentful, frustrated, angry, pissed off is for not having a better attitude, mindset in my late teens or early 20's

• Because for 99.9% of the population, we can earn one. Personality, money, security means a lot to them. On the other hand, women with no looks are left in a VERYunfortunate situation with little options.

• No one has the right to anyone else's affection.

Obviously it would nice for most people to have someone, but that doesn't mean others are obliged to be their boyfriend/girlfriend.

• Its a thug life.

at least we dont bleed out our dicks.