Would you date a girl with these hobbies?

A little bit about me, I train horses, I trained my first horse at age thirteen and I have been showing horses off and on since then. Expensive hobby, especially when I have four horses. I can cook really well, pretty much whatever you want, whether it be food or mixed drinks. I'm good at drawing and I love writing poetry too.

Most Helpful Girl

• The only issue I can think of is that with that kind of hobby (which I would call a job) you've very little free time for anything else and well, if you personally own four horses you probably dream of having your own ranch and invite the guy to move in with you. =O

You're quite young and I don't see anything wrong with that either, guys do it all the time, but if you're looking for a serious relationship and maybe considering a career as well at this point, you've got to think on what kind of everyday life you'd like to lead in say, 10 years from now, have room for someone else in your life, etc.
    But again, you're still quite young and you should just enjoy what makes you happy.

What Guys Said 14

• possibly, the horse training sounds expensive, and it its probably more than I think it is. I also have an expensive hobby, but I am just getting started with buying all my equipment. and tools and machines. and I still have to make plans, templates and all sorts of other things. I learned how to make an electric guitar, and now I am trying to make an electric bass guitar. it is expensive, but I might be able to turn it into a profit if I become good enough at it.

do you have a ranch or anything or a huge back yard? maybe you can supplement the cost by offering riding lessons or just horse rides for kids. or use a horse instead of a car... depending on the trip

• Definitely don't give up on what you like. You've got to be talented to make an electric guitar. Riding horses instead of driving is so outdated. I thought about doing riding lessons just haven't went through with it yet.

• Training horses is really time consuming. The owning and showing is expensive.

• Not really interested. I hate horses. We had them growing up, and couldn't even stand the other kids at school that had horses. The other hobbies are attractive but the horses would cause me to lose interest.

• I'm marrued to such a woman and it is killing my wallet.

• Nope! For some reason crazy bitches love horses. lol "Scars are Beauty". You're not giving me much optimism. :)

• Not interested.

• It's the horses right?

• I've had exes get jealous of them. I'm like get on the horse and spend some time with me that way.

• Looks like my deduction was right.

• If she can actually afford it

• I don't see why not. I world date her. we have similar interest except for the horse part which would be awesome for me cause I could have a new skill taught to me.

• Sure, I would date a girl and think it would be awesome to go for a horseback ride instead of going to the mall or whatever.

• I love trail riding, it's so relaxing but I also like the adrenaline of competing.

• Interested!

• What part makes you interested?

• I love animals, just thinking of a horse makes me want to give it a big hug. I also enjoy the arts, seeing a girl doing something creative is a turn on.

• Interesting hobbies.. Except horse training.. :D

• I have horses never trained them though I only rides them

• Yeah I would tbh, you are a country girl and I am a country guy lol but I am not into horse s

• I like that type, especially if you can ride horses and teach me.
    (but I am in a relationship)

• I like them they seem like nice hobbies

What Girls Said 3

• Well, if no one would I guess I am out of the dating circles... lol my hobbies are about the same as yours.

• Plenty of men would date a girl like that.

• Do you like archery? I know some people who are attracted to girls who like horses and archery