Guys If A Girl Sent You This What Would You Think?

So this guy told me he has feelings for me, and I feel the same about me, the guy is a bit insecure, the reason I say this because after telling him how I felt about him, a couple of days later, he said to me do you like me, he is
always the one lately who has been initiating contact to me, and I haven't heard anything from him since Sunday, and he came on whatsapp after 3am Gmt today, went off in seconds, then came back again 10 minutes later, but he's only started constantly going on since he knows thats what we message one another on, before I installed the app and he knew I had it, his last seen was a week earlier!!! I wondered if he was coming on too see if I had sent him anything, anyway decided to send him something so I sent him this!
If a girl sent you this guys what would you think? Is it too full on? Should I have waited for him to initiate contact again?

https://s-media-cache-ak0. pinimg. com/originals/0a/de/a3/0adea3c936c912f134697c9aad6c1b5e. jpg

If you can't see the image

it was a teddybear looking up at the stars
and in the corner it says thinking of you

What Guys Said 1

• Link has spaces in it.

Id be like... YES!!! There is hope!

• so you would like it then, and it's not too much?

• He is into you and wants you.. He should be glad he hasn't f'd it up.

guys liked to be liked too!

Id expect/want something cute from my new love.

• Id like to get one of those.

What Girls Said 1

• No need to wait.