Is it weird I am virgin at 21 and all my friend are out sending guys nudes etc?

I am quite a sexual person don't get me wrong but I have been waiting so long for the "right guy" ad not wanting to lose it to just any person... I am not sure if I am missing out sometimes and if I should just go with the flow and do all those sexual things that all the girls around me are doing?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, keep on doing what you're doing. Your friends are making all kinds of mistakes, and you'll be hearing about them over the next few years. Believe me. Just remember, your friends will have to deal with guys like this:
    https://youtu.be/0cAgh8bWZN4

What Guys Said 3

• Not weird, it's a personal choice. Some people are virgin until they get marry. Do ur friends have their faces on the nudes? Putting your face could be dangerous if someone puts it on the internet.

• U don't have to do what all of ur friends are doing just wait until u fall for the right guy and do what feels right

• It's up to you

What Girls Said 2

• Oh thank god I'm not alone. lol. I personally have never find it weird to be single for this long, but i do find it uncomfortable when my group of friends are talking about their marriage plans and or date trip plans. Its a bit awkward when you're the only single one and can't join the conversation.

• It isn't weird, and don't you dare let anyone make you feel that way! You do what you feel is best.