Why do I like a guy that's in his 30's?

So I'm almost 18 and a guy that I work with and train with at one of the stations in my county. He is in his 30's and I like him why is that. he isn't married or anything and when ever we are doing a lecture and not excercising he is always staring at me when he talking and no one else. Why is that just wondering.

Most Helpful Guy

• The heart wants what it wants. I have been attracted to women who are much younger and much older throughout my life; it's normal.

What Guys Said 2

• You like older men, to try to get them in trouble, legally. Stat rape

• Because he's loney, which shows you he can't get with anyone his own age. So yeah. He's no good for you at all. Seriously find someone your own age. I'm 18 and single. Just saying.

What Girls Said 2

• Hmm I think it's totally normal for you to like a guy in his 30s. Women tend to like older guys. I actually like guys from their mid twenties to mid thirties :) Though you're a bit too young to be dating guys that old. Because you're underage it seems so much worse. If you were a few years older it wouldn't be as big of a deal.

• You're craving a mature guy.