Would you be willing to date a virgin? Why/why not?

Please explain thank you :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes of course. Then again, there are a lot of "types" that I'd go for, considering I haven't yet discovered my ideal match.

A young, virgin girl has something going for her. She's very unlikely to take me for granted and see me as "just another penis". That's powerful and inspiring, and it would... dare I say, bring out the best in me to not let her down.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 14

• Why not? Try to imagine yourself as a virgin. Would YOU want some to date you regardless if whether you're experienced or not? If you're looking for someone to date and want to get to know them, then do it. But if you're looking for someone to just sleep with, then move on.

• Well, I plan to marry one, so ya. I guess so. hehe ;)

• As long as she's open minded, why not? We all gotta start somewhere, as long as she's willing to be open, it's cool.

• Well yeah, of course I would. Is virginity really that big of a factor in a relationship? geez

• It doesn't matter as long as they are a nice person!

• Yes.. Why not. Blank slate sexually.

• Yes because I am one and have no problem with it.

• Sure why not

• more to dating than sex.

(no homo)

• You comment pretty much makes it homo and your comment implies that you are homophobic. We live in the 21st century. If that was a joke, I don't even joke about being gay when there has been so much support for the lgbt community.

• uhh well No, your physco analysing a short post and making genralizations about me. I had a friend that was gay but i moved away And my whole house is liberal.

Here the thing with comedy and censorship, censorship dies off over time. we wouldn't make jokes about holocaust, ww2 or any war, racial inequality, a guy that falls because of a banana peel, we all joke about it.

Re-read your post.
      So what your saying is that if the the lgbt didn't have support then it be ok to make jokes that involve them? You see thats comedy and its about a serious subject.

Also, watch "bo burnham What" to get an idea.

• *there is more to dating than sex

#Kill Whitey

• NO, I prefer experience otherwise it is not fun.

• I dont see virginity as a factor in relationships

• Yes, because I love pop a cherry with my long hard cock

• No. Its just the biggest pain in the arse and I've done it before but never again I have promised myself.

• Yes, I'm one also, so why not?

What Girls Said 7

• I wouldn't mind dating a virgin guy, I am too so I assume he'd understand a bit better if I wasn't ready.

• Yeah... I wouldn't want to date someone that had been with lots of people.

• Yeah, Cause Im one

• Yeah. I'm one myself. I don't care if he is or not though

• No I would not.

• I would date him if he's a nice guy

• I guess in many cases the answer to your question will depend on the age of the person answering. I am 38 and date guys who are my age. At my age, I would not date a virgin simply because of the fact that someone who's a virgin in their late 30s is probably a bit... awkward.