Guy asking me out what should I answer?

there is this hot Guy I have a mega crush on who is also my best best best friend, we've been friends since we were kids, and he asked me out, I want to say yes but I don't know if I should, what should I do, Where would we go, what would we do, is he a Perv guy or good guy, wants to have an affair or take it slow, Will he cheat on me. So any advice

Most Helpful Guy

• your 15 if he is your age keep in mind, out of all of theses questions you will never no unless you try, he's your age right? possibly a bit of a perv at the very least. and i mean u say he is your best friend you've know a long time, if you think and push ur emotions aside i think you will know if he is a good guy or not. and if so , you like him anyway right? so go for it, be safe and the best of luck to you

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should agree... Surely there is a way to learn the answer to your questions before it goes too far, and back out a little if it doesn't work out?

What Girls Said 1

• You should try and you will find out how he really is. He has answers on your questions.