Females turning to older guys?

Is females from early 20s upwards dating older guys more common these days because the guys their own age are to busy playing computer games, where older guys are more outgoing and active?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think any girl at any age (hopefully legal) like older men, whether it will be a few years older or 10 years older. My partner is in his mid 30's

• I have thought about dating much older women. I don't seem to get on with most women that are younger than me or my age. They don't like me. Much older women seem to like me and the compliment me. I don't think I have ever had a compliment or if I have I have had so little compliments from women my age or younger that I don't remember.

• @applefan1 mm yeah on the bus huh

• @misscoffeehead yup i have stopped doing that but I think I'll go back to doing that. I bet it would be a different story if I was hot, had abs and was 6ft2 tall and shoulder mucels but because I am not that I give up with girls because ugly guys and good guys don't stand a chance

What Girls Said 6

• I've never been interested in guys much older than me, and I've never had a problem dating a guy who enjoys playing video games (so long as that isn't ALL he does, but that was never the case for the men I've dated).

• I think it's because older guys seem to be more mature and experienced at life. A lot of guys in their early 20s still act like 15 year olds. I personally always go for older because well, I wanna be with a man, not a little brother. Just my opinion, but it really depends.

• I didn't date but was talking to a guy 12 years older than me. I usually have only dated older guys like a few years older than me

• No, its actually high school girls too.

• I, myself, love to play video games. I wouldn't mind a boyfriend that plays video games all the time as long as he lets me join. However, older men aren't swagfags or wannabe thugs. When you are lucky, you can find that one nerd that doesn't listen to rap and doesn't dress like a moron.

• Girls have always tended to date older, but most commonly by a few years rather than 10+. There are plenty of active, outgoing guys my own age. I date whoever I like though, older, the same age, or even a bit younger. My ex was 22, and my boyfriend's 30, so just depends.

What Guys Said 3

• I went out with a 23 year old a few years ago. It was refreshing from the standpoint that she could keep up with me. lol

I am not a slug so it was nice to have someone to hang out with that was of a similar activity level. She my horses and it was a staple for us to head out in the evening for a ride all summer long.

Plus I think she liked that I have a really young attitude, but still have my respectful old fashioned ways.

She had experienced a variety of guys around her age that seemed to just use her and walk away. She was not the type to just sleep with a guy in the first month, so I think it turned a lot of guys away. Better for me, because once she felt safe and cared about, she became a really great open woman, and she had a lot of great qualities.

She moved away for her job after a year. She said she hoped that she could find someone like me, in her new town.

• Don't know but I have been wondering if I should date much much older women since pretty much no women my age or younger like me and get I compliments from women that are much much older than me.

• well according to this place all the older guys are dumping their wives etc for younger models so there should be plenty of single older women out there lol, according to this place anyway,

• Either that or I give up completely on the kind of love you get from a girlfriend which is actually what I have pretty much done.

• Yes, it's true! I'm 54 years old and my girlfriend is 19 years old! In fact, I'm older than her dad! Young men should now wait until they are in their 40's to date young women.