What do you find is the most annoying part of a relationship?

I find in a relationship as a partner I am always worrying that I am annoying them but sometimes in many actions yet they assures me I'm not. What do you class as the most annoying thing a partner will do in a relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• I find it that the most difficult part is when something is wrong and your partner isn't communicating what the heck it is and you start being annoying because you're trying to find out what the problem is and then even when there's a break trough and you agree to take things back to normal they still keep being moody and weird. It pisses me off because there's no way anything can get resolved that way or get better.

• They read into things deeper than you or are playing mind games

• Don't know I know I just don't like that kind of crap because the purpose of a relationship is to have a better time with somebody you trust and can relax together not another battle after all the other crap going on in your life. Hence the open communication and the ability to solve any problem because you know your partner has your back. So yeah when these kind of stuff doesn't work it tends to piss me off. :)

What Guys Said 3

• I hate, and I mean HATE, manufactured drama. I'm referring to when somebody (usually the girl) puts the other person in a spot where everything they say or do is deemed wrong in an effort to pick a fight.

One example was the earlier "Do you think I'm pretty?" question where if you don't tell her she's the most beautiful girl in the world she gets upset, and if you do tell her she 's the most beautiful girl in the world she calls you a liar who's just saying it because you're dating her.

Or, you're running out to grab dinner and ask her what she wants you to bring home for her. She says she doesn't care, but no matter what you pick out she's going to criticize it, then drop some passive-aggressive "Whatever, it's fine," garbage when you apologize.

Seeing that type of stuff going on everywhere I look helps keep me happily single... it's that annoying to me.

• The hardest and most annoying thing about a relationship, according to me, is to actually find someone who wants to be in a relationship with me! :P

• Someone will want to be in a relationship with you but they may keep it on the down low, don't worry about it, girls aren't all that good.

• Ummm... thanks!

Actually, the problem is with me I guess. I am too insure about myself and have a morbid fear of rejection, so I usually don't approach girls at all.

• Don't worry girls do to, I know I certainly do.

• What I find annoying is the relationship itself. You meet a girl, you like her, she loves you. She then wants love, you end up loving her, and she's no longer likeable.

If I could somehow maintain a "I like her and she loves me" relationship, that would be fantastic.

What Girls Said 3

• Well, my ex didn't like it when I use to hang out with my friends.. He was controlling, jerk. So it was annoying when they tell you to what to do and what not to do.
    If I reply to his msgs late (like few minutes). He use to get mad at me. Which was annoying.

• It will be different for every person.. Cuz it depends on their partner.
    However I don't think there is anything annoying about being in a relationship that can be generalized to everyone.

• Limiting a person's freedom.