How to meet new guys without using dating apps?

I'm ready to start dating again but i want to avoid using any dating sites/apps online! What are good ways of meeting some new guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Anywhere you go. Be open to guys talking to you. If you want to be more selective about the kind of guys you meet, think of places or activities you like and go to them.

Like to read? Hang out at a bookstore cafe (not just the same one all the time either). Like biking? Well... you get the point ;)

There are guys everywhere. Meet them in the context of what you like, odds are you'll hit it off well with a guy who likes the same.

What Guys Said 7

• you can meet new guys anywhere if i were you i would just go do things i am interested in try to meet them there that way at lest you know you have something to talk about and i would stay away from bars and clubs you can meet a lot of undesired people there just when your out if you see a guy you like try to make eye contact smile and if likes you he should come over and talk to you

• Join a club! something that you feel passionate about
    That way when you meet people in the club, you already have a common interest and a reason to communicate =)

• I dont do anything sporty so i was thinking joining a fitness group or take up a sport! And im passionate about photography so could join a club:)

• Yeah! join a photography club/class
      Or do volunteer work, and meet some hunky volunteers at your local animal shelter or something

• Be a friendly and cheerfully girl... Hangouts with friends and don't hesitate to talk to even frnds of frnds.
    You are girl... Lot of guys will try on you. Haha

• I do have guy friends i hang out with sometimes at the weekends at a Bar or Club which is always fun! But i will try talk to their other friends aswel:) haha thanks! :p

• summer camp, bible camp, camping in the woods, all ages pool halls, Mells diner, school'work, skate park, walmart, punk rock concert, any kind of concert, cruise ship, the arcade, the list is never ending. If you workout go to the gym etc . If you do stuff you like I'm sure you will find someone with a common stuff. I think online dating is good though.

• You have met me now without a dating app lol... Jk , actually by involving yourself into social life

• If I had known that I wouldn't be single LOL 😁 tell me if you got any idea cutie 😊

• well u can meet me ;p go to the park, bar, library, if u r in school that's also good

What Girls Said 2

• I've met tons of guys at parties, and I know that's not an ideal place, but it works. The guy I'm currently kind of seeing I met at a party.

• Oh right, that sounds good! I do go out on weekends with my friends to bars and clubs but it can get expensive!

• Yea, I mean you kind of want the guy to buy you a drink ;)
      I'm not able to go in bars yet so I wouldn't know

• No idea. I'm the same age as you and found my bf of 5 months on a dating app. I honestly think they're more simple than going to the mall and talking to a random guy.