Guys, What kind of black girls do white guys like?

I am just curious.. I have dated a few white guys in my high school days. But it never went any further because we were never on the same page. But anywho, is there a certain type of black girl that attracts them? Like do they have to act, talk, dress a certain way? Do they have to have a particular look? What do you not like? Why do you like them? I'm just genuinely curious... do I look like the type of girl a wire guy would date? Many of (or more so all of my friends) say they see me marrying a white guy. They can't see me with a black guy and I think it's because of how I carry myself, my look, how I act and my likes and dislikes. And the fact that I've only ever been attracted to white guys..

What kind of things do guys look for in girls?

18

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• There's no "type of black girl", there's a type of girl that I go for, race is the last thing that I look for.
    If the girl has the traits I look for in a partner, and I find her attractive, I don't care about her race, I'm gonna go for her.

I don't know if you look like that type of girl, you can't tell by a picture. You do look beautiful, so I understand why guys go for you, 'cause I would.

• There are types of black girls. There are types of people period. That's why we're all different and have diverse personalities lol. But I think that plays into where we grow up and how we're raised. But thanks for sharing.

• There's no type of black girls, there's type of people, period. A black girl can be the same type as a white, a Latina, or an Asian, just because she's black doesn't change the type of person she is, only her race.
      That's what I try to say in the comment, that race doesn't define what type you are, it's your personality what defines it.

• I very much dislike ghetto girls. But if there is a very educated black girl who dresses ghetto that is fine. I pretty much like any "type" as long as they are educated. And you can replace "black" with any ethnicity... I have a first date with a black girl on Saturday :) She is a prostitute, but she is also in university for business and doesn't act ghetto or dress ghetto.

And I would date you based on looks alone if that is what you are asking.

• Sounds like you are trying to be something that you are not.

Sounds like you are doing ok, it is a numbers thing with any woman or person.

• Well, first of all, the girl has to be into white guys. Most black girls aren't, so that's actually a big thing. I don't entirely understand the sudden interest black girls have in white guys, so I'd be a bit leery of a black girl who seemed interested in me.

After that, she'd have to be nice, fun-loving, and have a good heart. Being in good shape is important, too. Other than that, it's just a matter of compatibility.

• It's not like it's a trend that just sprung up with black women. Maybe you're not used to it, but where I'm from interracial couples are everywhere. And it's mostly white men dating black women. It's not something that became common, it's a natural attraction. I was just wondering if their was something that they found attractive in specific about black women or was it as simple as personal preference and like I said natural attraction. Or was it something more... I'm not treating it as a trend that black women started because white men seem to be just as interested in women of color (black, hispanic, indian, etc...) ...

• I agree, I think it depends maybe. I would say some places are a little more liberated than others who are more conservative and follow traditional ideas. But you are right, and probably the most constructive criticism I've received on here. No one really answered my question (this is the first and last time I'll ask a question) lol. But thank you :)

• I think most guys are open minded because, at the end of the day, we all just want to have a woman in our lives.

• Contrary to popular belief you don't need to act "white." BUT it might help if you act "western." American culture does NOT belong to white people even if they did create it and I'm not even totally sure it's accurate to say they did. In general it's probably safe to say that men like feminine women BUT do not think that means FEMINIST. Very big distinction. Feminist is bad. Do not do that.

• yeah the classy sophisticated girls, and that applies to all races for me
    I dont like the overly "hood" or "ghetto" type of girl...
    They tend to be obnoxious

• First of all, all guys like a girl who is attractive, that is, looks healthy and slim and not overweight or obese. i'm not referring to anorexic looking models but maybe a size 4,6, or even 8. (curvy/normal)
    so appearance is a big factor. look like someone who takes care of herself.

secondly, behaviour, all guys like a girl who is nice and friendly and approachable, nobody likes anyone who is aggressive or rude, i bet you don't.

that's about it. it's not just a white guys type of thing but most guys in the west thing.

• Your question is so full of it.

• I want her to be a cute, fun, normal person.

NOT a ratchet with a fake weave trying to start fights with everyone.

• The kind that likes to do cosplay, it's kinda weird for me to say that though.
    A woman's choice in clothes is my top priority. But if she's not into sea food, it can never work out.

• If I think she's pretty and I like her personality, I'm attracted to her. It doesn't matter what race she is. You're very attractive.

• Same thing that would attract me to any other color girl. Common sense, good personality, takes care of herself.

• It really depends on the guy and his preferences. As long as she is someone I like, I don't care about skin color.

• I only date Slavic women

• I like a black girl who doesn't have to act ignorant.. one who can speak proper without fearing being labeled "white"... one who acts like she can beat anyone up... acts like she's a female and loves to be pampered but doesn't force it

• I don't have a specific type but the girl definitely has to be into white guys. It sounds weird but white guys are definitely intimidated by black women. So if your not into him just let him know upfront.

• I don't like the bitsy I'm better then white types lol