My friends are continuously fixing me up with boyfriend's friends. I don't want them to. What should I do?

Here's the thing. My friends are annoyingly and comtinously fixing me up to their boyfriend's friends. But the thing is I don't want to. I don't want them to. I'm comfortable of sitting in a restaurant with some stranger telling things about myself. And I don't want to be texted by them every freaking minute. My friends don't listen to me 'cause they think being in a relationship right now is the "biggest" and "utmost" priority. What should I do?

NOT comfortable. NOT.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm start by learning what "comfortable" means. Possibly you said the same thing to your friends and that's why they're doing this.

• I mean NOT comfortable. Sorry. Typographical error.

• Oh okay. Sorry.

What Guys Said 4

• Tell them that you found someone special but never introduce him to your friends and always be vague about him...

• That's good if your friends care about you but make them understand about your need n thoughts 😊 they'll understand 😊 cutie 😁😜😉

• Just be like I am just gonna chill for now. I will find someone special one day when I am ready

• Put your foot down

What Girls Said 1

• You're doing the right thing by staying single. Tell them you are happy being single and you don't want them to set u up with anyone. When the time is right, it'll just happen.