I'm dating a guy with a girlfriend and kids, should I get out of this mess or stick by the man I love?

So I've been dating this guy for about 7 months now, from the start I knew about his girlfriend and kids. Please don't judge me I just fell for him and I feel terrible about it, but shit happens, anyway I've realised how bad what I'm doing actually is and I'm ready to better myself and not be the other woman for much longer, but I can't help my feelings for him and he means so much to me, should I give everything up or be naive and think one day he's gonna leave her to commit to me?

• Leave him
  • Stay with him

Most Helpful Girl

• *shake my head*

Let's say he does leave her for you. Do you honestly think he might not do the same thing he did to her to you?

I don't know why he's stepping out on his girl, but he's playing you for a fool. He's telling you things that he knows will get you to stay and then he goes home to his girl who he is definitely not planning on leaving I'm sure who has his kids.

He's going to abandon you first. Leave him. And I would also come clean with his girl as well because I couldn't ever do that to another human being.

What Guys Said 6

• Leave don't be a homewrecker he has kids. Unless he is very unhappy with his other gf he will drop you in a moments notice if he ends up getting an ultimatum between you and her. She's the one who spat out his kids not you.

• He obviously doesn't love you as much as you love him. He'd have left the girlfriend a long time ago if that is the case. I know he can easily claim the kids are holding them together but if that is the case he'd stay with her for the kids and not use you on the side.

• Leave him. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but he will NEVER leave his girlfriend for you ( I mean there a reason why he hasn't left her yet). If his GF ever finds out about this and she gave him a choice between you or her, he will run to her at the drop of a dime. Plus with a child in the mix, that further give him a reason to stay with her. He has way more to lose by leaving her as oppose to leaving you.

You should hurry up and drop him before he drops you.

• Based on the information you gave us you seem to be his side girl. If he cared that much about you he would leave his current girl.

People don't generally chance in a short amount of time so even IF he left her to commit to you how long do you think he would take to get bored of you and find yet another side girl?

• I will judge you... being a home wrecker is awful and you should feel awful.

Plus this guy is obviously no prize, if he will cheat on her, he will cheat on you.

• WTF is wrong with you? This is an actual question?

What Girls Said 11

• Yes, I think you should leave him. He is in a relationship and has children. Even if you don't care about his girlfriend, at least think of his kids. While I realize he the one mostly at fault, you are aware of the situation and you still went for him so now I think it's time to realize your mistake and try to fix it by leaving. He's still a shitty person for cheating on his girlfriend but you don't have to help him do that.

I understand that you probably love/care for him a lot but sometimes you have to be selfless and think of the other people involved. It's not just you and him, it's you, him, his girlfriend, and his children. His kids especially are going to be the innocent ones hurt by this. There are plenty of single men out there. I don't think you're a horrible person but I do feel like you should do the right thing here and end the relationship with him. Best of luck to you.

• Wow! Lol you're asking us?

• Don't be a home wrecker, if you really care about this guy then just leave him and let him live his life.

• If he hasn't left his girlfriend yet, I think you should leave him. I know it's hard, but he has children. He should've left his girlfriend when the two of you started seeing each other. It's not fair to her. He may just be trying to make sure the children have both parents around at all times, though. It's a complicated situation.

• It was never my intention to hurt the children, but he says he's unhappy with her and I'm so in love with him, i would literally do anything he asks including keeping our relationship a secret. Which I know is so wrong I can't talk to anyone about it!

• If he loves you as much as he says he does, he won't keep you a secret. He needs to break it off with his girlfriend if he's going to be with you because it isn't fair to either of you.

• To the asker, of course he's going to say that. He just wants a piece of ass, that's on the guys greatest hits album. And the worst part is you fell for it. Just leave him, he's not much ad a guy to get a woman pregnant then cheat on her.

• Leave him. Not because he has kids... but because he has a girlfriend. Good luck.

• Just give up. It would be bad if you continue.

• your a snake lady go fuck your self if you know he has a fucking family leave him alone jesus if you dont want to be judged dont as a dumb question

• I would say you should leave

• I believe you should get out of this mess immediately.

• I'm not going to judge you, because is your feelings if you said you love him then good, but think about his girlfrend a fellow woman and his kids. But also ask yourself this " Is he willing to leave his girlfriend ( I guess the mother of his kids) to be with you?" " Does he feel the same way as you?" "Are you willing to screw up your live and even reputation to be with him and be the other woman if he doesn't feel the same way as you or of he doesn't what to leave his official girlfriend?" "Is he using you to have a scape of his reality or to have a good time?" and And some more questions. But think about you and what would happend of he decide to leave you and stay with his girlfriend. Sometimes is better to suffer for something you canot have to have your heart broken and broke others in the process.

• How could you do that to the other woman and the kids? You knew he had a family and you helped him ruin it.

You should break up with him and tell her so she can decide what she wants to do with her life. Who knows how many other people he's sleeping with and passing diseases too?

Poor wife and kids.

• Correction: I meant gf not wife.