Girls, 25 never dated have you?

So im 25 never dated or been in a relation ship, never had sex , kissed once. am i the only one in this situation?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I have.

What Girls Said 11

• I've dated, been in a relationship, never had sex, kissed multiple times. But no, you aren't the only one with such a situation.

• Well no I'm not in that situation but don't worry about it, I'm sure you're not the only one :) These things will happen for you in time :)

• No me neither but ill be honest mine is for religious reasons

• You are not the only one. :)

• Nope, in same boat. I've gotten kissed once by a guy.. :/

• Nah, i started to date when i was 24. Its not something weird or unusual. In my case, it was because i was busy studying and just didn't meet a right person to date.

• You are not the only one. there's worse things than this.

• I'm going to be 21 and I haven't dated or do the others you mention either. You are not alone! But don't worry, maybe you find "the one" sooner that others have and had been dating their whole life. I like to think that!

• You are not the only one.

:)

• I'm 24
    I've kissed/made out with a guy before
    I'm a virgin
    Never been in a serious relationship

No you're not alone!

• If you are, what will you do?

• what do u mean?

• loneliness i suppose is why i want to, i guess want to get that close to someone to, id rather meet someone in my situation to and as i get older that gets harder, fear and doubt is why i haven't.

• Then go date someone! Your a guy, you can ask anyone gou like. Well maybe not everyone will say yes to you, but as long as you are honest, someone wi eventuallyll turn up.