Guys, what pet peeves do guys have that girls always tend to undertake?

Im very curious and need a guys perspective on this big one!!!

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Good question and these are the most common.

1.) Comparing your new boyfriend to your old one
    2.) Holding him to a higher standard than he's capable of living up to
    3.) Assuming he can read your mind
    4.) Feeling like a victim and being upset with him for rather unimportant aspects of your relationship. In other words, stop whining if he doesn't bring you flowers or get down on his knees to profess his love to you every day, and instead be grateful he's good to you. Does he treat you well? Does he avoid coming home drunk? Does he restrain from flirting with other women? Those are more important criteria than whether he acts like some charming idiot in the movies. Plus, when guys try and be romantic, it ends up turning girls off, so they're in a no win situation.
    5.) Don't nag him if you've had a bad day
    6.) Don't think you can change who he is because you can't. If there's something you don't like about a man early on, then you're best to walk away or accept it. Blaming him for being who he is after you've grown tired of the person you already knew he was is BS and will drive a man away in a nanosecond.
    7.) And be sure you accept his compliments. If he tells you how pretty you are, then just say "thank you" instead of "no I'm not". That's insulting his taste in women and tells him your self esteem is shit.

Those are just a few.

What Guys Said 8

• Self entitlement issues. "The guy has to do all this for me and have that while I stand there and look pretty." That whole attitude. It's super common nowadays.

• 1 assuming we can read your mind and expect us to take hints...
    2 thinking you have the right to try to change something about us...
    3 believing the whole happily ever after fairy tale of marriage- like any relationship it requires effort from both parties to keep it going...
    4 if you ask us a question... don't get offended when we give you an honest answer... Yes, your arse does look big in that!
    5 Thinking there is a "perfect man or woman" out there... better chance of winning lotto!!!

I could go on all day.. but I won't

• Shyness. Blegh.

• Thats understandable but if tou want them you have to break them out of the shell their in. Not everyone can be social butterflies

• If I have to go through strenuous efforts to get a girl to open up then it's not worth it.

I desire women who are comfortable having conversations, no matter how taboo it can get

• General misanthropy.

Like... woman, you're too young to be weary of the world, you know?

• they don't have a clue on how to do it

• Don't be Feminist.

• Those nutty girls that think they're all confident and whatnot, and expect their love life to play out like that silly Marilyn Monroe quote. Basically, nobody expects them to address their issues and insecurities, so they just feel entitled to a guy that HAS addressed his but must put up with hers.

No thanks

• They are like planks of wood in bed and think good sex depends 100% on the guys performance.