Girls do you want a guy to ask if he can kiss you, or do you just want him to do when you both have the connecton?

I mean if you both know your into each other do want to ask if he can kiss you, or do you want him to just do it.

• I want to be asked before being kissed.
  • I just want i to happen suddenly.
  • I just came here to eat popcorn and read the comments.
Same question for guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't mind if he did, but usually it just happens when the moment's right. I don't think any guy I've dated has asked permission before kissing me. I wouldn't say it happened "suddenly" though. I wasn't caught off guard; I was expecting it because we'd been flirting, talking, standing close and looking at each other, etc. So it's not a huge surprise when he moves in for a kiss.

What Girls Said 1

• It's hot if it just happens... I don't know it's something about the spontaneous factor I suppose.

What Guys Said 2

• Well, it can't be THAT easy to "just know when to do it" for the guy. The guy is risking the most awkward moment of his life happening if she rejects it.

So you girls would be disappointed if you were hugging the guy and he whispered, "can I kiss you" or something?

• They want it to happen suddenly. Except they forget that men are being told by them that that behavior is sexual assault. So they'll have to deal with being asked, as lacking in romance as it is.