How to get rid of shyness with girls?

so i'm shy a bit to ask girls about going out or something else..
i can't talk to girls that i don"t know already..

Most Helpful Guy

• Experience, weight lifting, exercise. Well, that's how I got over my shyness with girls personally. But I believe there's many ways... many things you could do to gain confidence in your self and make you feel great.

I believe experience is a common factor though, you can have a lot of confidence, but not enough experience to be confident in your speech with women.

I had social anxiety in high school, pretty damn bad too. To the point to where a girl would sit by me and talk to me, my whole face would turn red. It gets better, also for me the whole high school environment put increased social anxiety on me, once I graduated I believe a lot of my anxiety and pressure was lifted off my shoulders.

What Girls Said 1

• Remember, girls are people too ;) just talk to them like you would your buddies... no big deal!

What Guys Said 3

• Do it once, spontaneously.
    Like, don't plan it out.
    Then, when you just come across the girl you wanna ask out, and the thought of "I wanna ask her out" pops into your head, just count to 3, and DO IT!

No planning, no thinking about it.

After the first time, you'll feel much better.

• if u can't say it just joke about it like if u are to shy to talk with her then do something silly this way you will get her attention then you can make fun of what you did , just don't over do it. :)

• It's all in your head. Be confident, be cool. Practice too i guess