Why won't anyone date us bi girls?

Its so annoying that people don't want to date us. Whats the deal with that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most girls that are bisexual LOOK bisexual... if you know what i mean. I don't think I've ever seen a bisexual that i actually found attractive (except for in p*rn). It probably has more to do with your looks than the fact that you are bisexual.

But even if you ARE attractive, everybody knows that bisexuality doubles the chances of infidelity.

• However, if it was somebody i was in love with, and i trusted her wholeheartedly. It wouldn't bother me if she turned out to be bisexual.

• I don't know about that bruh.. I don't think you can tell by someone's looks alone?

• I didn't say that you could tell of they were bisexual by looking at you. But if you are bisexual or lesbian, more often than not, they will look something like this:

images.sodahead.com/.../...995477_poll_xlarge.jpeg

@coffeprince

What Guys Said 18

• Cuz instead of competing with just men now I have to compete with women as well and how do I know your not gonna leave me for a girl?

• I WILL GLADLY TAKE THIS ONE FOR THE TEAM GUYS DONT BE AFRAID I WILL DATE THESE BI GIRLS SO YOU DONT HAVE TO

• personally i have no prob with girl's sexuality basically!

• I strongly doubt it's BECAUSE you're bi, at least with guys. It probably has more to do with your looks and especially your personality.

• Shit we gotta compete with 2 sexes and can't trust you around your girlfriends neither

• Because you don't know what you want... you too unpredictable and might easily flip flop back and forth since your mind is always in the middle of this tug and war between males and females

• we can't trust you and It dead wrong what your doing

• my bro from anotehr mother. we live in a strange time people down voting such a truthful and guiding answer.

• Its sad these people for sure that down vote

• Nothing wrong in dating bisexual girls the way i see things

• We guys learn that a girl saying she'd bi is a huge red flag... so we quickly learn to avoid them.

• people want security

firstly, i think its wrong to be with same sex and second, there are things considered as low risk and high risk... youd be considered high risk for disaster

• won't work for longterm

• as you get older it will change. we like bi girls really love in fact.

• What?
    (Filler)

• hey always cheat

• I think my girl is no but I don't like the idea of her cheating on me with another girl

• I'm a bi guy and love dating bi girls.

• I love bi girls and rather date a bi girl any day

• Bc look. I already have to compete with guys now girls too? I have nothing against bi people but it's just not for me

What Girls Said 6

• I'm bisexual, and while there are people who who make negative generalizations/stereotype bisexual people, or people who wouldn't date a bisexual person because they're homophobic, I've still had no problem finding people who are open to dating bisexual women.

• Yeah, I don't tell people I'm bi unless it somehow comes up in a conversations. I date bi-guys though. It's not on purpose, but somehow they are always bi, haha. People are stupid. That's the deal. I hate having to hide my sexuality/whatever you call it, but I do because I am bisexual, but I lean more towards liking guys and I have few girls crushes. I also would never date a girl because I'm a closet bi to my parents and it would definitely irk them if they knew that I was.

• Okay I'm going to be super honest here... Hope I don't offend you, but I only like to be with lesbian girls; mainly because I don't like the thought of being with a woman that's been with a man before me. Sorry :S Just how I see it I guess.

• @em_power What if a woman was with a man before she knew she was a lesbian? Would that be a deal breaker as well or only if she was still bi? The only reason I ask is because I've seen a few women who used to be married with men with women now, and they seem really happy.

• If that was the case then I guess not a problem :) It's just if a woman is bi and is interested in both men and women to be honest. Basically I don't intentionally go out to date bisexual girls but if I fell for one then that would probably be a different scenario.

• It just really annoys me when people say bi people don't know what they want, I like men and I like women, men are attractive, women are beautiful. I'm dating this guy and he knows that im bi and he's ok with it, he doesn't judge me for it, or even asks about it, he respects that those are past relationships and its not his business.

• Hm guys have dated me... and they know that I am bisexual. :)

• Because they're usually whores