How to progress from just hooking up towards the direction of a more serious relationship?

We have been out on a couple of dates, been hanging out, hooking up and talking for almost three months now. But over the last 3 months we've been far from eachother because I'm away at school, 2 hours away, but now I'm moving back to the city where h's working and we're going to be close by. I asked him what he thinks about me recently and he said that I'm a cool girl to hangout with and thinks we really hit it off. I have really started to like him and I want to see where things could possibly go. there is a lot of sexual attraction, he literally can not keep his hands off me. But we do also have lots of good conversation and fun together too. I enjoy the sex, and he does too, he told me its unreal. We have sex a lot though, whether were just hanging out or after we go out to party. I dont want it to be just hooking up

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You can't. If a guy hasn't initiated making things official for three months, then you're just a piece of a**.
    You can't just put out, spread your legs, and expect to be treated like a well respected woman.