Are these signs a shy guy might like me?

I've only talked to this guy once and he seems shy but i think he's cute. I've seen him look at me a few times when I'm not looking but he never says hi/smiles and always seems to be anxious. he also seems to always walk by the area i'm in multiple times when I'm there as oppose to when I'm not. These could mean nothing since I don't really talk to him, but I'm looking for some signs to give me the confidence to approach him

Most Helpful Guy

• being nxious... yes... it's a REALLY GOOD sign basically...;-)

What Guys Said 2

• We are shy ourselves. He's probably thinks he does not have a chance with you. Give him a little push or drop hints.

• basically if he give you strong eye contact 2-3 sec the longer the better this is the best sign cause guys don't look at what they don't like esp multiple times just go up to him and make small talk what is the worse that could happen

What Girls Said 1

• It's highly possible, especially from what you've described. I'd get to know him a little more. Signs of a guy liking you can be anything from making eye contact to trying to be around you more often than not. Best of luck!