Girls, do you get intimidated by super hot guys?

i personally get intimidated by super hot girls so i want to know if that's the case wth girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I get intimidated and nervous, I don't know why, maybe because I do not consider myself hot...

0|0
    0|0
    • hahaha same even though the girl i like tells me that i am cute all the time i don't believe it

• Awww, then you should start believing ;)

What Girls Said 15

• I used to until I dated a couple. they are just like any other guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Intimidated? No. But I don't go after them at all. I know what I can get and I'm fine with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know most girls do but it's more of a personality thing instead of a gender one.. (I don't feel shy around guys at all but I can't ask for help in a store without being shy) .. everyone has their little things & being around attractive people seems to be a common one :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do. Only because in my experience super hot guys end up being jerks. I'm not saying all hot guys are, just the ones I've met are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really it depends on their attitudes. If they are really nonchalant im not gonna wanna approach him but if he smiles and laughs then that would be more approachable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to nervous around good looking men, but after dating a few "hot guys" I soon realized they have just as many insecurities as everyone and in some cases their looks only got them a date, not a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I get tongue tied. Its embarrassing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep! I turn into an idiot who can't speak or think. I hate it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would! But when you get to know them, some are pretty nice dudes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I do, I usually try and avoid eye contact as well lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.. they're not less human bc of their looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i would keep thinking omg he's too hot for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely I feel stupid and nervous

0|0
    0|0
  • I get intimidated by any attractive person, guy or girl. I am extremely ugly.

0|0
    0|0
    • wow stop saying that about yourself i bet you're cute and you don't even know it

• No everyone tells me I am ugly, including family.

• My crush calls me hot all the time and I get paranoid and think it's sarcasm because I find him that perfect :(

0|0
    0|0