Describe the worst date you’ve been on?

It was two years ago, it was horrible. He didn't even hugged me or anything. He took me to Dairy Queen, and we only talked about soccer for like an hour, then he took me back to my dorm. He asked for a second, and of course, there was no second date.

Most Helpful Guy

• I met this girl online and I drove 1 hour to the area and after 15 minutes I left she got really awkward and tried to kiss me out of the blue so I lied and said I left my gps in the car then drove off I am never doing online dating again lol. And before I tried leaving she said she loved me wtf lol.

• hha yeah that was a wtf moment ahah

• just noticed u became guru... congrats dude

but u still have a long way 2 b a master basically!!!

• @klaatu51 wow I just woke up just now and ate breakfast and I am so happy I am a guru :P, but yeah I still have long way to go before I become a master. To be a master a pokemon master

What Guys Said 3

• It was about five years ago. Her landlord (whom I had never met) was strung out on crystal meth and tried to attack me. During dinner, she told me she was afraid of going blind because she accidentally saw a dog doing its business on a tree outside. After the date mercifully ended, I emailed her and told her I didn't think we were the best match (which was putting it gently). She texted me back the next morning with a VERY unladylike response.

• when a girl tossed me a banana flavored yogurt pot on my face... because i was laughing liek a fool, frequently during the date basically... ughhh

• My taxi driver got arrested.

What Girls Said 4

• About 3 years ago. Some dude I met online. When I saw him, he didn't even greet me then asked me for legal advice. Had a controlling attitude too.

• 10th grade movie date. My friend set me up with this really cute guy and when we got into the movies he was talking to another girl

• I've never been on a bad date.

• He tried to grab my chest on the first date talkin about its the best he've seen boo boo