Guys, Gay guys?

I just recently came out of the closet. It was hard enough getting everyone to accept it and now I am ready to start dating. I am actually bi sexual but have never had sex with a guy. I grew up in a conservative christian household and was sent to what I call "straight camp" because they attempt to change your "preferences" to fit their standards of perfection. Can the gay guys on this forum give me some tips on how to date gay men? What are your pet pieves of dating? How do I attract gay men? I researched this on google as much as possible but I think it is better to hear and see real responses. That is why I love this wonderful site.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Once I was going through that "am I gay" phase too. I went to a gay chatroom and tried to get hard. I left because I couldn't get hard and got a little sick...

Sorry, penises just gross me out. Good luck not getting AIDS

• "Gay phase"? What do you mean?

• I wish you would die so your future kids could actually get a decent father because if you died tonight nothing would be different tomorrow. Anyone who said they love you was either lying or wrong because no one can love a person that is that illogical. Your views have no logic behind them.

• Hey "Asker", lets go find this pathetic excuse of a human being and make him wish he were dead. I am not gay myself, but people like this need to have their throats slit.

What Guys Said 5

• maybe try some gay site? i don't know... i'm not gay basically

anyway just wanted 2 congratulate u 4 coming out from the closet... not an easy thing..:-)

• Sorry, don't know how to help with that.

But... "straight camp"? I'm really curious, what happened there and what did they say to you? Guessing the therapy didn't work, lol. Never heard of such a thing. That must have been really tough to go through. Which Christian denomination was it?

• evangelical denomination, I call it straight camp but it as formerly known as a gay-to straight conversion camp. Many religious organizations do this because they believe that being gay can be fixed. So then they send us to this camp.

www.alternet.org/.../

• "Guessing the therapy didn't work, lol". It sounds like you have a "christian" undercurrent to your line of inquiry and your, disingenuous argument, riddled with doubt?

• Wish I could help you man but I'm still learning it all as well aha.
    Congrats on coming out though!!
    I know it's not an easy thing to do!

• 'it was hard enough' lol i so definitely though about something else xd

• wear yoga pants