HELP, Condoms keep falling off during sex?

Its not only really annoying me but its also scary. What could be causing this? is it possible im not fully erect? or that she is too tight? or that lube should be used? anyone else have this problem?

0|0
5|9

Most Helpful Guy

• If she is wet, then it is most likely wrong size. If she is not wet, it could be the friction. Lube would help a lot with the second problem, but it would make the first problem worse.

A cock ring could possibly help keep it on, if you get one of the straight-forward kinds that don't have any metal. Any ring with metal will risk tearing the condom, so stay away from those. But you could find one that was silicon or something similar, that would help. Just.. obviously, put it on after the condom is on. Could help.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• sounds like you are simply wearing the wrong size.

0|0
    0|0
  • It shouldn't be too tight but it also shouldn't be too loose. You should try a smaller size to see it that helps. There is nothing wrong with that. If you aren't fully erect that could also cause an issue

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe your dick is just too small

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not using the right size. Try a smaller one.

0|0
    0|0
  • need small condoms lol

0|0
    0|1
    • why are you laughing

• i just thought it was common sense? if they are too big, its like clothes, you get a different size.

• it doesn't necessarily mean i need a small size at all it could be a number of things

What Guys Said 8

• Apart from what others said, I can tell you right now most condoms have lube on the INSIDE. I know, stupid right? Also, yeah, she might be a bit tight and dry and it's rubbing the lube off the outside of the condom.
    I suggest trying to find condoms with no lube, and add your own lube on the outside right before penetration. Water based nontoxic, something good and goopey. And get her warmed up more. Sometimes if a girl is nervous, or not properly warmed up, her vagina clenches up more, and it can cause her discomfort, and that could pull a condom off. She should be really loose and dilated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get some skinny balloons you clown...

jameswagner.com/.../...tlett_balloon_potential.jpg

2|0
    0|0
  • maybe try smaller size?

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you get your size?

0|0
    0|0
  • Use a rubberband

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah get a bigger size or smaller size.

0|0
    0|0
  • think you might need a smaller size, not the proper size the one you have now

0|0
    0|0
  • You aren't using a condom that's the proper size for you. It isn't one size fits all.

0|0
    0|0