Can attraction grow over time? And is there a time limit?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes!

But there exist people who that doesn't work for - my v good friend is very looks-oriented. And she met this great guy who had all sorts of things she liked, good personality, etc. But he didn't meet her 'look.' And she tried. She really did. But she just couldn't get that spark going.

OTOH, it wasn't until after my gf and I were dating that I decided that yes, she was physically attractive to me, and my "type" changed to match her. It, as so many things do, depends on the person.

HTH

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, it CAN grow over time. Has happened to me.

And there's no time limit.

• Yes it can and no time limit

• It can definitely increase/decrease over time depending on interaction..
    I would say there is not a time limit

• of course basically!!!

either it might grow... or go down 2 the worse...:-/

• It depends on how good of a warranty you have.

What Girls Said 2

• It may happen.

• Yes it can lol have you ever seen people with ugly partners that they find attractive? It's about the bonding and connection you make with a person. When we are instantly attracted to someone that's lust. But other times when it doesn't happen initially but then one gets to know a person, You suddenly feel attracted towards them. No time limit.