Sexiest degree for someone of the opposite sex to have?

I just graduated with a bachelors in visual effects and motion graphics, and i was thinking about going for my masters... just wondering what you all think are the sexiest degrees

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• I don't care about degrees and education too be honest, as long as someone doesn't act like an idiot.

• I'm going to go with something computer related because I have a thing for nerds.

What Guys Said 4

• don't care about her education level basically!

• There are no sexy degrees.

But, there are degrees that would put me off a girl.

• Lol I'm sure that just like how girls don't give a damn if you bench 225 vs 315, they don't give a damn if you have a bachelors or a masters

• they should, its a huge economic indicator of where you're going to end up and they definitely give a shit about money

• 1/3 of adults have their bachelors and less than 1/14 have a masters... any man with a masters degree is 10 simply by having it... they could be the ugliest fattest sonofabitch and still never be less than 1 in 10 in rarity

• I like girls who are doctors, engineers, artists etc.