Why do all races besides Asians go out with me?

I am a solid 9/10. I have noticed that the only girls to ever reject me have been Asian. Is this a cultural thing? It's not even a polite rejection they just look at me and then call me a fuckboy or something. I'm fine with, but only with the Asian girls I've noticed this happens. Recently I asked out an Asian girl and she says that she is into kpop guys and then calls me ugly? But most girls rate me 9/10. Is this a cultural thing?

Most Helpful Girl

• No its not a cultural thing. I think they were rude to call you that but then again you could've been to aggressive in your pursuit. I can't comment on if it's your looks because well I don't know what you look like. If you were being kind and amicable towards them I guess they were just not feeling you and were just I'll mannered

What Girls Said 5

• Lmao. A fuckboy? its probably nothing personal. Not all Asians do that. I'm Asian, I wouldn't do that.

• What is kpop? And thats just plain rude of them to call you names. When someone asks me out and I'm not interested I don't insult them. In fact, someone asked me out to dinner earlier. I just thanked him and told him I'm busy. It takes courage to ask someone out and women or men for that matter, need to be conscientious of how they react.

• I'm Asian and I can't really tell if you are 9/10 as you claim. Just saying that not all Asians are into Kpoop guys and not all will think you're attractive. It depends on the individual's own interests. She called you a "fuckboy" because she thinks you're trying to ask her out for sex.

• I asked her out to a movie...

• You don't have an Asian vibe to access to their inner world.

• Sorry but it's kinda funny lol
    and no, not all Asians do that. I've never seen anyone that rude n I live in Asia

What Guys Said 3

• It happens when you are TOO good looking. Girls stupidly ASSUME that you only want to sleep with them.

I think it's just a coincidence that only Asian girls have rejected you, though.

• You can't have them all and I'd guess its based off your personality too who rates their own looks? You sound shallow and self absorbed.

• I have been rated by other girls.

• Hmmm... not all Asian girls are the same! I think it's just a coincidence for now.