Would you be angry if your significant other hung out with friends before hanging out with you on evenings you're planning on hanging out?

On the weekends, I hang out with my boyfriend Friday or Sat nights usually. We stopped setting exact times to meet up ages ago and normally hang out later in the evening since we prefer to get settled in and rest a bit after work. We often don't start hanging out till after 9, which is just as much my fault as it is his. I also always sleep over and we're total night owls. However, once in awhile, we'll talk about hanging out after work but then he'll message me around 930pm telling me he's grabbing a drink with some guy friends he hasn't seen in awhile and will let me know when he's home. We've been together for half a year and he has never invited me to meet them and here he is hanging out with them and I'm waiting for him to be done When I hang out with him late, it's usually because I got wrapped up in something I was finishing up at home, but I can't imagine making him wait while I hang out with friends. I would invite him along! Then again, most of my friends are guys. His are not only guys, but English is their 2nd language. He doesn't see them all that much. This has only happened a handleful of times but I'm wondering if I'm being way too understanding about it. Am I being a total doormat or if you were in my shoes, would you would let it slide given the circumstances?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I personally don't think it's that big of a deal.