Does age matter if the guy who likes you is really hot and has a great personality?

Lets say you are 18-21 yo F

would you get weirded out by a really hot 27 year old guy who started flirting with you? Even if he was super hot and was not creepy?

What if he looked kinda like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• ( I'm 21) Even if he's hot I'd rather he date people his own age and I date people my age. I don't think this more mature thing is good... Being going means there's more to means and it's great if you a still go through that instead of being handed wisdom to you on a platter a more mature person. Also if he's so mature why does he need to date people at a completely different life stage than him... It's not my decision what other people do but that's how I see it.

• he's not, the guy has got tattoos and a nipple piercing, he's all fun

What Girls Said 7

• When I was 18-21, I would have found a 27 year old hitting on me to be creepy. I'd be wondering why he was interested in someone so much younger than him, instead of dating someone who was similar in age and life stage.

• I bet you wouldn't if it was Christian Grey :)

• I'll pass. I prefer my BDSM to be consensual.

• I was expecting you to say age 40 or something lol 27? No of course not. I'm out of that age range now, but 27 was perfectly okay. Add in hot looks, amazing personality, and not creepy? Pinch me, I'm dreaming.

• would you date the guy in the photo tho?

• Yes, if I felt we had similar interests/goals in life. I don't have any tattoos and that seems to be a big part of his lifestyle. I'd prefer a guy a bit more clean cut, but he's still sexy as hell.

• well, I am 27 (they messed up my age) so, I am trying to look at a point from a 21 year old so since I am 27 I would not mind if he was 37 and even when I was 21 or younger I never minded dating a guy who is 10 years older than me because your more mature so I think she should be fine with you - depending on how mature she is also!

• No. They got blood poisoning.

• I like older men. I wouldn't date anyone over 28 years old. Nothing wrong with the tattoos or the beard. :)

• Well, I'm not it that age range but I was once - I wouldn't even have thought about the age gap, in fact, I liked guys a bit older than me

• It depends on the person, but with that kind of age difference you've got to wonder if you two would have anything in common. Like an 18-21 year old is still in college or even highschool and has barely started figuring out their life. Compared to a 27 year old who by that time normally has a steady career, a house, maybe even a car...

• wouldn't you find those things (like owning a house & car) attractive though?

• an 18 year old and a 27 year old are really different... sure owning a house and car is great, but a 27 year old is old compared to an 18 year old, 27 year olds are somewhat ready to settle down and have kids. It would be different if it was a 27 year old and a 37 year old, because there in the same stage of life. Frankly if a 27 year old hit on me I'd be creeped out. because I'm still a teenager.

What Guys Said 0