Is there still a chance we can go from hooking up to a more serious relationship? What should I do?

We have been out on a few dates, have been hanging out, hooking up and talking for almost three months now. But over the last three months we have been far from eachother because I'm away at school, about two hours away, but now I'm moving back to the city where he is working and we're going to be close by. I asked him what he thought about me recently and he said that he thinks I'm a cool girl to hangout with and thinks we really hit it off. I have really started to like him and I want to see where things could go between us. There's a lot of sexual attraction, he literally cannot keep his hands off me. But we do also have a lot of good conversations and fun together too. I enjoy the sex, and he does too, he even told me he thinks its unreal. We do have sex a lot though, whether were just hanging out or after we go out to party. I dont want it to be just hooking up.. how can we get mores serious? What do you suggest I do? I did turn down the sex the last time we hungout

advice?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Talk to him about it and see how he feels about the situation.

• Maybe refrain from having sex. Just enjoy each other's company & see if he sticks around. If he's only around for sex, then he doesn't want it to get serious.

• How do I do that so its not noticeable though?

• thats great advice! thanks so much!

• You're welcome. Good luck :)