Is she getting feelings?

Me and my now ex girlfriend dated for 4 months. We broke up in January bc she didn't know what she wanted. She said that if she is in a relationship right now she wants it to be with a guy she would eventually marry. Broke up bc of that and to see if I was the guy she really wanted.

OK, so a month went by. No communication. Then we started talking and then eventually starting hanging out and sleeping together. It became a
friends with benefits and still is. For about 1 1/2-2 months it was slow and we would see ewchother maybe every other weekend.

Now it has started to pick up. We have seen eachother 3 times in the past 4 days. Yesterday she asked if she could come over to hangout for a few hours (she never has done that), and then before she left she said that we should go fishing together.

Im just wondering if maybe she is starting to have feelings for me again and wants to get back together. When we are together she always tells stories about our past when we were bf/gf. I want to get back together with her and one day marry her. What should I do?

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HELP IN ADVANCE. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's too early to really say anything about her feelings unless you confront those feelings yourself or wait to see what she does. to me, I think she's just lonely right now And is wondering if being with you is the best choice for Her. Whatever happens, good luck to you!

• That is spot on!!! I think she is lonely and is trying to decide but how can I make sure that I am the best choice for her?

• Im sure you don't want to scare her off but I think she already knows that you care about her a lot, so I don't think you could do any wrong by showing her that you love her and want to be with her.

What Girls Said 1

• I feel that you should tell her that you love her, if she says I love you back then officially you're in a ''relationship''. If after a couple of weeks you still together then propose her in a romantic way GOOD LUCK:)

• You think I should tell her that the next time we see ewchother? I feel like I'm walking on ice with this and if I say it too soon she'll be gone forever.

• you should say it the next time you see her. dont worry so much, she's only a human and there are lots of woman out there... just saying

What Guys Said 0