What do you think? I need some help?

So I'm just going to give some basic info abut myself because I really don't know what's happening or what I should do next.

I'm a 20 year old single girl from the country. I was born and raised on a farm and am as much of a tomboy as you can get. I just finished college and am now a chef. I try not to judge others or tell them what they can and can't do with their lives. I am a Christian, but I don't force my faith on others. I wasn't allowed to date until I was 16, and since then I have dated 2 guys for a total of 4 months. Some people would think I'm picky, but the truth is, I have only said no to 2 guys who have asked me out. My luck seems to include guys cancelling at the last minute and then wanting nothing to do with me.

I know I'm still quite young but it feels like there is something wrong with me for this to keep happening. I just don't know what to think anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• When you dive into the dating pool, you gotta understand that there are risks. You could get sunburned from the guy who lead you on only to tell you later they want to be friends. You need to go out and accept that you probably might get hurt by this guy or that guy, but you learn and you grow. I know it can get tiring and from reading other comments, it doesn't seem to be you that's the problem. Keep on swimming, you'll find the right guy.

What Guys Said 2

• You sound like a very well put together individual with goals in your future. I don't think its you. How many time has this happened?

• twice where the guy actually asked me out. But more where they acted like they liked me and was leading me on and then when I finally got up the nerve to say anything, they would say they wanted to be just friends

• OK. Thanks again for the help and getting my mind off of it for a little bit

• You're welcome. Yeah no problem anytime!

• I want to help and speak you and your problems or ideas. But my English is not enough. I read your text, I understood your article a little. But I didn't understand exactly.
    So I don't say you very much.
    I am sorry :(

What Girls Said 1

• You've just had some bad luck lately is all. Don't even worry about it. Don't be afraid to get back up on the horse :)