Relationship advice?

I feel like what my boyfriends says is a lie.. I love him a lot but when we go out he does stuff with girls and he knows it makes me mad , I talk to him about it and its like he doesn't understand like he doesn't take it seriously like me... My friends says I should take a break with him and just see how things go through that break.. Should I take a break?

Most Helpful Guy

• What type of stuff does he do with girls?

• He flirts with them and touches them around me but I'm too shy to say anything like I don't wanna hurt him

• So at what point would you say something? When he makes out with another girl in front of you?

If he is doing that stuff in front of you imagine what he is doing when you aren't around.

Don't have such low self esteem that you feel like you just have to take it. Tell him to knock it off or get to steppin.

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should give it a break (up) that is.

What Girls Said 4

• You're too shy to tell him to stop touching girls and flirting with them coz you don't want to hurt him? uhh love YOU'RE HURTING YOUR SELF. speak up tell him how you feel. if he doesn't give a fuck then its time to cut him off and look for someone who is loyal and sensible

• If he's pulling this type of shit on you, you should dump him.
    He should know better.

• You shouldn't ask a single person for dating advice but, I think a break would be good.

• I hate when people say lets take a break