What do guys really think of thin girls?

I'm talking about thin like no fat and long legs and stuff. Breasts which aren't so big, but just fine. Basically, not one of those super curvy chicks you have all over social media these days with huge boobs and asses

Also, if guys don't like thin girls, why do they lust for models? I don't get it

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 28

• What I think when I'm about to have sex with a thin girl...
    m.quickmeme.com/.../...e528cf52c7fc8bd70dd6304.jpg

• I like thin girls, but I prefer athletic/sporty/fit/toned girls. I usually don't lust for models, I lust for sportswomen.

• When I walk into the pool or gym or somewhere with a bunch of girls who look like that, I keep calm but inside I'm like

media.giphy.com/media/13NweKbRL2EgBa/giphy.gif

• That's my second favourite type of girl after athletic chicks.

The social media big arse trend is a turn off to me. Its just fat. Somehow its become popular.

• Love it.
    Thin is my cup of tea.

• For me personally 👌

• A woman changed my tastes about becoming thin... Then i noticed thin isn't so cool!!! Little breasts... little sides; oh not so charming.. And seems like she may become ill eventually lol..
    Average ones are best ones; not fat and not so skinny... The model u showed above isn't so thin and she has nice sized breast; so she is cool :)

• She isn't a model, she's a normal girl

• The girl in the picture has a hot body, she still has a good hip to thigh ratio, some girls who are too thin lose that though.

• Many different body types can look nice. It isn't all about thin vs fat or anything like that.

• Do we lust for models nowadays? I don't think guys do that anymore, I think we stop doing that like 30 years ago. But, anyways the women that I find attractive are usually 5'3-ish and 120-ish pounds with a healthy fat percentage.

• Because probably the guys who don't like thin girls aren't the ones that lust over models, LOL.

• I adore thin girls, and specifically i am in love with the body type portrayed in the picture u posted.

• I know, it's really nice

• I am a big girl guy. I do not find that girl sexy and I don't lust for the normal model. I lust for the Lane Bryant models.

For me bigger is better. If I have the choice between 2 women and one is 180 lbs and the other 115lbs. Give me 180 any day of the week.

• They eat lots of salads

• well, in my opinion.. she is a girl next door and i would adore her. :D Breasts and asses aren't everything... come on.

• They can't handle my bed style

• not as attractive as others...

• Sounds fine

• Sounds fine

• its all about personality.

• Is that you in the picture? Because she's hot

• Not my type.

• we dont lust for models , i have never done that
    i hate models they are so not sexy

• The girl in that picture has a sexy body. I'll take her over a curvy chick.

• depends on how u define thin :/

• That's perfect even skinnier for me it's damn CUTE! PERFECT!

Some people like I know are naturally skinny. Fucking metabolism fast as ferrari.

• That girl's body looks incredible! Definitely built to be in a bikini! I think she could use a different top though.

• I like em and they're easy to carry ;3
    http://youtu.be/BnK7Zg8uujE

What Girls Said 7

• Please expect a mixture of opinions as guys do have very different tastes/views.

Just like we girls have ours with regards to the guys.

• Some will like you, some won't. Like with any body type.

• I'm thin like that. Embrace your beauty whether you're thin or curvier, you can't please everyone!

• I'd loooove to look like her! So not going to happen :(

• I am one.
    I am also bisexual
    I prefer them :)

• the example you linked is super curvy though.
    the waist to pelvis ratio is super sexy.

its simple.
    women that are not weighed down by fat had an easier time running away from predators, and became more attractive to men.
    its so so simple.

• Guys do like thin girls -.-'