Girls, would you be interested if a guy wanted to take you hiking for a first date?

Nothing really intense or far. More like a moderate hike on a mountain within the city. And let's say the guy asked you the 2nd time you saw each other after some chit chat.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! Great way to get away for a while & talk (plus hiking is so fun!) Plus, if you like hiking & she hates it you learn some differences pretty fast

What Girls Said 20

• That would depend... would there be a picnic involved? That would be so fun, i would definitely be interested, as long as i liked the guy.

• I don't know. It would be too much since it's a mountain and we're in the desert but I do like the idea so I'll think about making that work. Maybe snacks.

• Snacks are always a good idea, save the picnic for another date.

• Me = fitness fanatic + o/s hiker + trekker + technical mountaineer.

I would LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURVE it :)

• Awesome! I was worried it might come off as too strong.

• Haha! Well I can only hope. She has to agree to come first.

• Much luck dude. I hope it all works out xo

• I would find it very sweet, as long as you're not 8 feet tall and walking all fast with the boiling hot sun burning down. But if her workout abilities aren't as poor as mine, I'm sure she would love it.

• If it was a hobby we'd already talked about face-to-face or over text, then sure, of course! Nothing wrong with a little fresh air, as long as we're not in some deep, dark, scary woods.

• Well it's a girl I've basically just met. I live in a desert. It's a popular mountain trail within the city. Do you think that's too forward? I thought it would be fun while it's still cool enough to hike.

• Also, if she seems hesitant you could always suggest that a close friend or two come along. You know, like an outgoing friend who knows you're interested in this girl.

• That's actually a good idea. Thanks.

• YES! I love to do active things rather than sit in resteraunt. Hiking dates are the best and if you are hiking some place beautifully it really ties the whole thing together. Bring sunscreen and bug spray!

• I'd love to because I love hiking. But it depends on the girl, some girls don't like outdoorsy things

• Yesssss. I'd love that. Sounds fun :-)

• It really all depends on the girl. Hiking isn't my thing but it'd do it if the view from the tops was worth seeing. Just feel her out about what she likes.

• If I was single. Yeah sure. I would be up for it

• i would go. hiking for a date takes pressure of off having to look nice or wear makeup the guys can see the tomboy in her.

• Hmm you should make sure they are down to go hiking coz what if she has allergies to like fern lol or has asthma.

But personally being away from the city for a few hours would be great!

• Yeah. Sounds like fun.

• No, not really my thing.

• depends on the girl! :)

• That would be so nice, Id love that.

• That sounds like it would be fun

• Oooooooh YES YES YES!!!

• No I should not

• hell yah, as long as he brings tea in a flask

• I would be a tad creeped out if I didn't know him well... like is he going to hack me to pieces in the forest never to be seen again?

• Wow. Really? The world must be a terrifying place for you.

• Like for a tinder date? Or an online date? Someone I've met for the first time? You never know... If it were a friend or a friend of a friend I'd met several times, I'd be fine with it.

• Neither. She works at a record store I go to. We talked a bit before and the next time I'm there I wanted to ask her.