Im going through the hardest time of my life with my ex girlfriend.. please help?

So we broke up 5 months ago. she recently got into a rebound relationship but we started talking again.

She loves me but HER PARENTS won't LET HER DATE ME ( sad because she's 21)

While we broke up she started to also have feelings for someone else ( apart from rebound guy. lets call him guy #2)

I THOUGHT WE WERE TALKING, BUT SHE ENDED UP HAVING SEX WITH GUY #2

I told her that i wanted her out of my life for good. she broke down and cried and i felt bad. This morning i told her i just wantedt to be friends and that i was going to help her get throught this as a friend. She got pissed off and didn't want to talk to me.

Something i need to confess is that i have so much feelings for this girl and she knows that and i feel like she's taking me for granted because im still there even after those horrible things she's done. Im stuck. i dont know what to do... im going through some emotional stress

Most Helpful Guy

• If I would you, I'd cut her out of my life the moment you knew that she had sex with a different guy.

"While we broke up she started to also have feelings for someone else"

What does this tells you about a person's character?

Answer is, she's mentally unstable and can be harmful for you if you both get married together.
    If she can't make a good decision in her life, do you think she'll stay loyal to you after this?

Think about it bro.
    I've been through this type of pain, believe me.
    The thing that worked really well for me is cutting those persons out of my life.
    Good luck my friend, be positive.
    Find someone that'll stay more loyal to you unlike this one.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you'll get anything more than pain from her. Just let her go.

• i have to... just can't find a way...

What Guys Said 1

• She seems like an egotistical maniac