In love with my guy friend.. fuck me... what do I do?

We have been friends for a long time, i have very strong feelings for him and its not mutal ikniw that... what should i do? Distance myself from him or try and act normal? I have no it hurts a little so thats where im lost.. because i dont like feeling like that.. sigh... i have bad luck.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you know it's not mutual you don't need to do anything at all. Everything is self resolving. Longing is not really a "thing" unless you make it such.

• We have slept together though and he still wants to...

• I know right... he says no strings attached... he sends mixed signals but i know he isn't into me on more... romantic level lol

• Quit being around him then.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• You can only move on by distancing yourself from him :/

Male and female friendship are like friends with benefits , mostly one will like the other while the other have no feelings at all.

• Distance yourself from him. I don't know actually. I haven't had a crush in the longest time. I don't have time for that

• why can't it be mutual?

• We have already discussed it vaguely