Girls, how can guys be your boyfriends easily?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Make me laugh a lot, show affection. Hug me from behind, and defend me if needed. If you have food, I am game. If you let me sit on your lap and read a book, I'm good. If you understand that I want to hangout with you, but I also wanna read, that helps. You need to be able to do your own thing, while I read. I love reading, and get caught up in it. I will probably spend a lot of time talking to you and everything, but sometimes I just wanna read, but still wanna be with you. So you need to be able to do your thing, like play videos games, or whatever it is you do.

What Girls Said 8

• Become our friend first. Get to know us, accept us for who we are and woo us. Have fun with us , open yourself up and don't be afraid to be unapolegetically yourself and then , ask us :)
    I personally would not go on 'dates' with someone I don't know. Anyone who asks me to be their girl in a short time , I wouldn't normally consider because if he didn't know me well as a person , what does he like in me?

• BUY ME A GOLDEN RING!

• Make plans and don't kiss me on the first day, take me out and make me laugh and take it slow but remain faithful to me and assure , e you keen because that way I can start thinking about how I feel

• Stay loyal, be trust worthy, be loving and caring, don't take everything seriously know how to have fun but know how to be serious when you need to be, treat us with respect, be honest and open about your feelings.

• Good news, I think almost any guy could have a nice, pretty girl. Bad news, there's no "easy" button. Being a boyfriend is about hard things: listening, communicating, sharing, sacrificing. But my bf started by showing me that he was mature (e. g. told me I'm attractive without swearing or whistling) and independent (i. e. has a life and dreams of his own)!

• Tell us you like us and talk to us.

• I need to t

• I need to trust him and he should be handsome, intelligent

• girls aren't easy neither are guys you have to find the right girl